We are continually striving to provide the best possible service to our customers and clients and so we welcome your feedback and any suggestions you have to improve our products, website and services.
If you have any issue with our staff or customer service, or anything else, please get in touch and we will do our best to solve the issue.
If you have an issue with a counsellor or therapist, where possible discuss this with the person first, with another staff member second after which if the matter is still unresolved all professionals are members of an association which will have a formal complaint procedure. Please contact us if you would like more information about this procedure.
Our commitment to customers is to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include:
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact Spokz People in any of the ways listed below.
- In person with a staff member
- By email at email@example.com
- In writing at 2 Jordan Croft, Lichfield, WS13 8PN
- By phone on 0845 25 77 496 or 01543 899 317
If you are still unhappy with the response by the staff member you can contact Mèlani Halacre, the director of Spokz People c.i.c.
If this is unsuccessful or if the complaint is about the director, you can contact the relevant associations or Trading standards: www.tradingstandards.gov.uk
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy: www.bacp.co.uk or 01455 883300
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists: www.cosrt.org.uk or 020 8543 2707
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days.
We will issue a full response within 10 working days.
If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.
We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers.
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above or complete a comment card at any of our offices. Alternatively you can email us from the contact us section of our website.